We just tried out the skate park over here by our house. All in all - it is a huge hit. Aaron LOVES it, Marissa likes it, and Krystal really enjoys "sliding" down the hills on her behind ... no wheels at all. :)
Aaron is hoping to improve his skateboarding skills. It will certainly be a work in progress. I am amazed at what some of the kids here can do. I shoulda got a picture, but truly - my jaw was glued to the floor. So, here is Aaron learning slowly but surely:
And Kryssie struttin' her stuff (she lasts on wheels for about 1 minute).
Aaaaaaand - Marissa struttin' HER stuff. She had a major biff and got to sport this nasty bruise on her upper thigh/hip. She was pretty sore, but luckily didn't break anything. Not too sure if she'll go back to the skate park? Oh. She says she wants to go back ... granted, her bruise is nearly gone now (this happened in June). No pain -- no gain, I guess. ;) We may have to strap pillows on their behinds next time.
Ouch.
3 comments:
Ouch!
Auri wants a skateboard. I tried one once. That was all it took... NEVER again! =D
Glad Aaron likes it!!
Aaron is so cute with the tongue assisted concentration; little Kris is darling and poor Missy D - that was a major bruise, bless her heart!
WOW- That bruise was BAD!! CRAZY girl!
I think Aaron is going to be awesome sooner than later. :)
Post a Comment