Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hair-y

I was finally able to even out Aaron's "buzz" cut. I can do ONE haircut ... and a buzz is just too hard for me to even out, so I was very happy to even out Aaron's sides and keep the top a little longer! Krystal has been big on the curly hair lately and looks gorgeous after a night on pink sponge rollers!
In other hairy news ... our Mazda is no longer.  It exploded (literally) after I drove out to girls camp and back to pick Marissa up for family pictures.  Thank heavens we still have grandma Miller's old Buick that seems to just keep holding on by a thread year after year.  And thank heavens for Jers and Plonns who are letting us use THEIR old Buick to get us through the Summer.  Hopefully, we'll be able to figure something out come fall.

Aaaaaaand - Aaron.  Our strep throat child.  He tested positive for strep throat with ZERO symptoms!  So bizarre.  He has been on continual antibiotics and will have his tonsils/adnoids taken out next week.  That should take care of the strep throat in our house, hopefully.


and just a little update for those interested:
ACTD is still waiting for its final contract with DCFS, but we are very optimistic that ACTD will have clients by the end of this month.  Pepsi sent the first $25,000, and Jeremy paid ACTD's rent for many months, and got a fax machine and fax line.  He and Ty are in the process of setting up a website, picking out letter-head paper, and planning luncheons for case workers.  I'm sure they've done/and are doing more, but that's all I can remember for now.  They are working hard!

So .... that's that!

4 comments:

M- your favorite said...

I LOVE, LOVE KRSYALS HAIR. SO CUTE!
I am so proud of Ty and all his hard work. I am sorry about the car. That really sucks. I mean SUCKS! I hate it when people have car problems. LAME!
any who- sure love you!

Linz said...

Great hair! (I love sponge curlers!!)

Sorry about your car! That's a total bummer!

Good luck with the tonsilectomy. I hope it goes well and it gets rid of strep for good!!!!

And YEA! for all of the great happenings with ACTD!! I am so excited for you!!

Pat and Brent said...

Krystal is such a doll! I love that she is so fashion conscious and knows just how she wants her hair, etc.
Cute Aaron - I'm dreading his surgery but know it will make a big difference.
So glad Ty's business is getting off the ground. I know it will do very very well.

Pam and Rand said...

I love the hair! I heard you telling grandma T. of the big car explosion - it sounded very dramatic and traumatic! Good luck Aaron. So glad for Ty!