Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Priceless ...

I am so lucky to have this girl:

And this boy:

They are truly priceless!

Thanks Marissa ... and Aaron - for being such great helpers, examples, siblings, and friends.

7 comments:

Linz said...

Yes they are! You are truly blessed!

tiffany said...

oh michelle i agree with you & lindsay

marissa is soooooo pretty

you may wanna lock her up till she is 40 j/k

M- your favorite said...

SO CUTE! I love that Megan loves Marissa. That is so fun! She is such a good helper. Love her to death.

Also Aaron is such a sweet boy, so good.

GREAT KIDS!

Pat and Brent said...

Marissa is such a gem! So sweet and loving. You really are lucky to have such good kids. Love them sooooooooo much.

The Jackson Family said...

Your kids are soooooo AWESOME! My kids would come over everyday if they could-I love that Marissa-I love that she loves Megan, and that Aaron loves Ethan, and of course that Krystal and Hanna love each other so much!

Kent and Leisy said...

my kids love your kiddos! and so do we!

Plonnie said...

michelle!! what BEAUTIFUL pictures. marissa is such a beautiful girl. she's so sweet and loving. i love how she talks with my kids... she's just down right GOOD. she has got such a cute figure too! love you guys!