Thursday, July 29, 2010

Krystal Joins the 2-Wheeler World

This little girl has wanted to ride a 2 wheeler SO BAD for quite awhile.  Having 2 siblings that ride all over the neighborhood without her has just been a little too much for Krystal.  She has pestered and pestered and pestered us to help her.  She just couldn't QUITE reach the pedals all the way on the 2 wheeler bike we had for her .  But, it didn't stop her from trying.  Finally - Ty took the training wheels off of her mini Elmo bike ... and voila ... 15 minutes later - she's a 2-wheeler!
Look at her go!

4 comments:

Linz said...

Yea yea yea!! Good job Krystal!!!

tiffany said...

way to go krystal how fun & exciting

M- your favorite said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!

WAY TO GO!!

p.s. Swimming looks so fun! I have not been once this summer. I don't know what it is but I HATE the heat!!! HATE IT!

The Jackson Family said...

YEAH KRYSTAL!! Hanna is so proud of her!! Good Job!