Because of the snow day right before Christmas break, the kindergarteners had to miss their "Elf-Party". So, they got to have it the week in January that they went back to school. Here's Krystal in her elf costume made with a green t-shirt, felt, and jingle bells. Plus, she spotted this "leprechaun" hat at the store the day before the party. So - bonus! She kept calling herself a "goblin", and told Tyler, "I'm SO excited for my goblin party at school!!!!" haha. :) Needless to say, she had a great day.
Later that same day was Pack Meeting. It was so nice and fun to be there without having to plan ANYTHING!! Here's Aaron with his Wolf Den acting out their skit for the night:
The value this month was "Faith" - and everyone got to participate in relay-style activities where they had to have a "helper" they could count on to make it through. Here's Aaron getting ready to guide Chandler to the right pair of shoes:
Here's Chandler trying desperately to help Aaron walk across the balance beam. :D! Marissa was a great cheer-leader.
And, finally - putting together a "lego" building while blind-folded - with verbal instructions only. How intense does this look? It was QUITE intense ...
Here's Krystal putting her building together ... a little more happy-go-lucky style. ;)
That was a SUPER fun pack meeting. Funny enough - tonight is the Blue and Gold Banquet. My camera has been out of commision for several weeks (I lost my battery charger), so I've felt kind of out of the loop in the blog world, and I'm about a month behind. But - my new charger came in the mail, and I'm back to picture extravaganza!!
6 comments:
yay for new battery chargers
pack meeting ooks like it was fun
what can i say about krystal? she is the best goblin ever she is so cute i love her posing for the camrea
Looks like tons of fun! Those pack meetings always look like so much work! - Kent
I love her elf uniform. So cute. sorry about the charger. I am glad a new one came. Kristy lost her camera after christmas. I hope she can find hers.
Love the posing for pictures - Kryssy is a natural. Your pack meetings are really great. You guys live in a fabulous ward. Glad you've got the camera up and running again.
CUUUUTE elf costume!! And scouts look like so much fun!!
I'm totally saving this post for Paul to give him pack meeting ideas. Awesome!
That elf costume is adorable.
Post a Comment