Disclosure: All the following are pictures from my cell phone and are very low quality/blurry. But - they all are so special to me, because they were ALL moments I can truly say were in the name in love.
1. Devotion: ACTD (Tyler and Jeremy's business that is STILL trying to get rolling) moved to Orem last month on a VERY early Saturday morning. These kiddos were so excited to see each other that they all woke up early just for a chance to be together for a bit. I thought that was so sweet, and had Tyler text me a picture of them. :)
2. Commitment: Marissa spent over a week planning a shopping spree with her two best buddies, and they had a super fun day together. Cuties.
3. Hugs: Aaron loves LOVES his cousins. This little Megan is so sweet to him - giving him lots of loves. :)

4. Buddies: I'm pretty sure there is no better word to describe these two:
5. Carefree: These four girlies are so sweet and cute! Marissa is so lucky to have such great "girlfriend" cousins:
6. Refinement: This girl will whup us all into shape before we know it. She is very "style" sensitive, and likes to strut her stuff. She likes her hair styled just so, and makes me take pictures of the back so she can see it and approve. :) She is THE best cleaner/organizer - and keeps everyone in line. Between her busy-body attitude and my (minimal, of course) OCD - refinement is bound to happen. ;)

7. Sincerity: How often do we find that true friend - lifelong? Well, I am quite confident that Krystal is one of the lucky ones that has found her "soul mate" BFF at a young age - a sincere friendship that will last through the years. She and Aeryn are the cutest friends:

8. Unity: Sisters. Honestly there is nothing better in life. Period.
9. Peaceful: These guys take care of each other. They are so good to each other. I am one lucky Mom.
10. Adoration: I took this picture in the middle of Sacrament Meeting (how bad is that?) - Krystal came over to sit on my lap with tears just streaming down her face, and when I asked her what in the world was wrong, she said, "I just miss my Daddy so much." (Tyler was in New Mexico for the BYU football game). So, I had her draw Tyler a picture, and we texted it to him. Yep - in the middle of Sacrament Meeting! This picture is so sweet - with her puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks - putting on her happy face to show her Daddy the picture she drew.
10 Habits of Harmony ... In the Name of Love.










6 comments:
This is such a sweet post! I just love it! Thanks for sharing these sweet moments!
I LOVED this post! Very cute! Krystals personality is so adorable. She is a jem.
Aw, so cute.
i love this post too thanks for shareing
i agree there is nothing better then sisters
i have taken pictures in the middle of stake confrence & texted during sacrememnt meeting before
That is just so sweet! They are all such great kids!
Umm.....Krystal's hair is insanely beautiful! How do you get it like that??
Post a Comment