We went up a day before our friends came and made a trip to Kamas to get some of Volkers delicious bread (they weren't open, though - bummer!) - but, we stopped to view the Jordanelle Reservoir. We got a good laugh, because we saw a sign that said "View Point Ahead", and then when we came to the View Point - there was a HUGE hill of snow blocking the entire view of the Reservoir. So, we had to hike up it. Marissa got stuck and had to fall/slide down afterwards. Bless her heart.
Pretty, though, huh? (Marissa's best buddy, Sierra, came with us too. It was so fun to have her there.)
Our friends came at different times throughout the day on Friday, and so ....
... we got our swim on! The kids tell everyone that we take a trip to Midway to go SWIMMING every February. hahahahahaha. But, they really REALLY love to hang out in the pool there - hence, the millions of pictures. :)
Here are Aaron and Ellie - goggle buddies. And Tyler and Aaron - Tyler is a total fish and would choose to live under water if at all possible - I think Aaron might be following in his footsteps (maybe I should get him in some swim lessons, eh? Tyler was diving and competing at Aaron's age. *sigh*)
BFFs!
These guys played and played and played and played together. They really had a good time - and Tyler was SORE the next day from all the playing and throwing and catching he did. ;)
Ahhhhhhhhhh .... we had such a good time. And I was able to watch from the sidelines and soak in the hot tub the WHOLE time (that's MY ideal swimming!)
Many more pictures to come!
3 comments:
looks like fun
when swimming is involved here i sit on the side & take all the pictures i can swim but dont enjoy it at all
SO fun! You guys sure know how to have a good time! :) I can't wait to see more!!
Awesome! I loved all the pictures. I loved the huge mound of snow you hiked up - good job Marissa! I want to see more pictures (including your new car)!! - Kent
Post a Comment