We had an adventurous night of bowling one school night as Ellie (Aaron's good friend) worked on results for a science project: Does using a different weight bowling ball each frame affect your score?
The night started off awesome when Tyler accidentally stole my bowling shoes ... and they fit him PER.FECT.LY!! hahahahahahaha. I had to go exchange his "man" shoes for some girly ones, 'cuz the one's they gave him did NOT fit me. We went bowling late - on a school night - so that was super fun for the kids, but Krystal only lasted 3 frames before she was done.
Here are the kids taking a break to eat some fries.
Marissa bowled a strike or two - and here she is "WoooooHooooo"-ing. And ALL the kids enjoyed the music being played and kept busting out spontaneously in dance.
These two girls were our score keepers - since each person had a card to keep track of the size bowling ball they used and the number of pins they knocked down. They did a great job!
LOL! I just could NOT get enough of the kiddos dancin'! Aaron's wagging tongue always helps. :)
Which ball should I try next? That truly was half the fun. :)
Synchronized bowling ... except that Marissa bowled a gutter ball. haha.
Awwwwww. Late school nights don't happen often for a reason:
That was one of the funner nights we've had in a long time. Thanks Petersons!! We still don't know the results of the science experiment, though. ;)
6 comments:
that looks like tons of fun
What a FUN night!! We love bowling, and making it an experiment?!?! Perfect. I think we'll do that too. I'll send you the data.
What a fun night!
Fun - and exhausing! I can't stop laughing about Ty and the shoes. Have his feet shrunk? He looks like twinkle toes. Let us know how the research turns out. It was a good idea to pick a fun reseach project.
We sure loved bowling with you guys!! Ellie concluded that the heavier the ball, the more difficult to even hit the pins for the kids!! they couldn't even bowl the ball! :)!!
I want to know the results of the science project!! - Kent
Post a Comment