Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Piano Playin'!



Aaron plays in Festival this Friday. I think he is very prepared ... and excited! But, he is so nervous too. We are so proud of him over here at our house!

8 comments:

Linz said...

Holy $%#! He is utterly amazing! GREAT job Aaron!! You'll do wonderfully!

Unknown said...

tell aaron we loved it!! He'll do awesome!!

M- your favorite said...

WOW!!! That is AWESOME! Can't wait to see in person! You will do great!

tiffany said...

i adree with linz im absolutly amazed at how awsome aaron is that is wonderful he will do well

Pat and Brent said...

Great job Aar-bear!! Loved it. You are fantastic - reminds me of your mom when she was 8.

Pam and Rand said...

What an amazing talent, as well as sweet sweet boy. You gotta be super proud! I bet it was great!

Jaime said...

Wow, Aaron! That was awesome! So 2 questions... do you teach him Michelle? and, how often does he practice? I'm teaching my kids and mostly it's torture for us both :) Any tips?

Kent and Leisy said...

Zeb wants to watch this over and over!! He can't wait to see all of his cousins again. He remembers specific toys he wants to play with at your house - I have no idea what he's talking about, but he seems to know what it is. Can't wait to see you all!! -Kent