"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
OOH my heck this is sooo cute. I need to know how you did this. I can't believe how dang cute the kids are. You are amazing. You are the true master blogger. I bow down to you!!! :)
M - I love you so much - you make me laugh my head off! Plonnie showed me how to do this - SHE is the master . . . let me tell you. I'm excited to learn some of her other tricks. Anyway - just go to photobucket.com and login - it's free and super easy. Love ya - Michelle
Hey, photo bucket is working on my computer today! What a neat slideshow. The Jenson kids are so photogenic - they are beautiful! They have some good genes. :)
3 comments:
OOH my heck this is sooo cute. I need to know how you did this. I can't believe how dang cute the kids are. You are amazing. You are the true master blogger. I bow down to you!!! :)
M - I love you so much - you make me laugh my head off! Plonnie showed me how to do this - SHE is the master . . . let me tell you. I'm excited to learn some of her other tricks. Anyway - just go to photobucket.com and login - it's free and super easy. Love ya - Michelle
Hey, photo bucket is working on my computer today! What a neat slideshow. The Jenson kids are so photogenic - they are beautiful! They have some good genes. :)
Post a Comment