We had a great time at Jordanelle this past weekend. It was relaxing and fun despite the crummy weather. We love being together with everyone! Thank you Mom and Dad for organizing this weekend. The kids keep talking about the fun they had as well.
We went swimming for FHE today. The kids had a blast. I wish the weather would buck up, though!
Tomorrow is my last day of school. Hip-hip-hooray! I had to write two reflection papers today that are both due tomorrow - and can I just say - they have GOT to be the most B.S. papers I have ever written. I just cannot put my heart in 'em - I'm just done. But- I DID finish them.
Anyway-love ya all. M/Kristy - will you post the weekend pictures? (Since we all used your cameras) :)
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
4 comments:
I didn't know you were going back to school! What are you doing? You can inspire me.
I agree - the weekend was fun! However I LOVED the weather. It was perfect "snuggle-close" weather. Congrats on being done with another semester Michelle - good job. - Kent -
Michelle has always been a wonder -so good at everything she does! I'm super proud of you. Thanks for making the weekend fun for all of us. -Mom
I need to come over to your house and you can take what pictures you want off my camera. I also had fun. It's fun to all get together. I wish the weather was better- but all in all I had a great time! Thanks for being there and making it fun!! Love you tons!!
Post a Comment