

Aaron and Krystal do everything together. They are Super-hero's together. They play all sorts of things together. They even get ready for the day together. Here are some photos of a day they got dressed and fixed their hair all on their own. Nice clothing choices, eh? Their hair looks pretty darn good also. Thank heavens for Aar-Bear - he is such a help with Krystal. They do pretty good together and stay out of trouble.
3 comments:
I love how helpful your children are! You are such great parents - I hope I can be as good of a father as Tyler and Michelle are parents. Thanks for being such great examples!
Every time I show a picture of your kids Kendra and I set for another 5-10 mins. Talking about how cute they are. We love them soooo many!! I can't wait to see them again.
CUTE! I can't believe how much they look alike. Tey and Kobe play together so good, too. It's so nice to have a boy and girl close in age.
Post a Comment