
The new thing in our house now is vegetables. Vegetables are not necessarily "new" in our house, but we have been eating more vegetables because we are trying to be more healthy. So the best blog we have for now is our VEGETABLE blog, because that's what is going on at our house. We have seen success over here as well. Tyler has lost 11 pounds since starting this new eating craze 1 week ago. Yep you heard me right 11 POUNDS in 1 WEEK.
8 comments:
That's amazing! Congratulations!
That's crazy. I just barely decided to start buying more veggies too. I'm excited for the summer so I can buy fresh ones at the Farmer's Market.
Crazy about 11 pounds - that's awesome!
Wow Tyler! That is very impressive. Hooray for veggies. We love veggies.
THAT IS SO GREAT! WAY TO GO! YOUR A GREAT EXAMPLE TO ME! LOVE YOU GUYS!
That is awesome! I try to eat lots of veggies too - but sometimes the broccoli is not as satisfying as a dozen or so Gittard chocolate chips. Yummy!
That's awesome Ty Ty--talk about will power!!! I still don't see how you managed to pass up the sheet cake.
Way to go Tyler! That is awesome. My kids love white trees (califlower) green trees (broccoli) and carrots. I can't get them to eat any other veggies. Any ideas?
Post a Comment