Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How Ex "SIDING"!

So, the siding is finished on our house. Doesn't it look great? I love it.



My hand painted, black door. Can't wait to be IN!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

wow michelle! It looks like a real house now. it's getting so close.

Linz said...

Eeeeekkkk! Hooray!! It looks great!! When do you get to move in??? (Soon I hope!!)

Plonnie said...

hahaha! i LOVE the title!! very fun!! this is coming along... love it love it!! i can't wait to be in either!! i can't wait to see all your new furniture and fun things you've been able to buy for your new home! YAY!! i'm so excietd!! and i Loooooove the black door!

M- your favorite said...

MICHELLE- I LOVE THE BLACK!! IT IS SO NICE! I CAN'T WAIT! It is going to look so good. I love it! You did good at picking the colors! I love it! I can't wait!!

Pat and Brent said...

Very, very nice! You guys will be in before you know it - all settled and snug before we can even think about it. I'm looking forward to being that far along. It's going to seem like a lot longer.

Anonymous said...

It looks HUUUUGE!! I love the colors too - perfect! I'm trying to contain my jealousy, but it's hard! :)

Jaime said...

It's so pretty! Aw, a new house. I want one, too! I love the black trim, door and shutters. When are you moving in?

tiffany said...

love it and love love love the black can i move in with you?

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing the excitement all!! We are set to move in on the 15th of March. We cannot wait!

Melisa said...

We are super excited to see you guys tomorrow. My nerd score was a 4 Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.

Linz said...

SIDE note... on the nerdy thing. I took the quiz and I am proud (and by proud I mean horrified) to announce that I am "lightly nerdy". I scored 45. HaHaHa!!! Yea! You're cooler than me!