Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a Wonderful Weekend!

On Friday, just before we left for our fun weekend get-a-way to Midway, we swung by Spanish Fork to see what had been accomplihsed on our home. Our house has been drywalled! And - the siding is just beginning. Picture 1: South side of our home; Picture 2: My family on the main floor (Aaron stayed at Gma Jensons, because he had strep throat - and pretty much slept all day Friday); Picture 3: Master bedroom - looking from closet.
1. 2. 3.

THEN - we ventured up to Midway to spend a fun, relaxing weekend with Kristy and James. Mom and Dad even came up for a dinner - and, how can anyone have fun without M? She was able to spend some fun and helpful time with us as well. Hanna and Krystal played and played AND played ... they have so much fun together. M opened up a beauty salon for Marissa and Anaka - and they TOTALLY loved that .... what beauties, too. I happened to get a picture of one of the best parts of our weekend ... just vegging. We had so much good food, tons of pop, movies galore - and some great, old fashioned reading. We sure love being together!



Oh - and what's a relaxing weekend without some game playing. I'm so lucky to have 2 wonderful sisters ... we played "Pirate's Dice" ... and players are eliminated one by one. As you can see - it's pretty much always us 3 left. We ROCK. We grownups kinda got swimm-ed out (notice I can't include M in the grownups ... heehee). The kids had so much fun swimming ... and even more fun when she came swimming too.



James the Explorer found this humungous icicle within moments of arriving. The kids thought that was pretty cool ... so did James. There was SO MUCH snow up there! Kristy and James had the pleasure of a bathroom with a leaky ceiling. By the time we left - we were sure it was going to collapse at any moment Why didn't we get a picture? O well.

I love my children. They are so wonderful. We had such a great time! Thanks Kristy and James and M (I believe the picture below is when you got your big huge bruise from trying to get Marissee-roo)! We love you.

7 comments:

Plonnie said...

awwh!! what fun!! so many pictures and not enough words to do any of them justice! what a perfect way to celebrate a wonderful family and ty's birthday. glad you guys had so much fun!!! i hope aaron is feeling lots and lots better. he sure is a cutie. and i love that one of krysie in the pool. she is to die for.. always! love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Looks like you had quite the birthday bash!

We love the pictures of the house - thanks for all the updates!

M- your favorite said...

THAT WAS A EXCELLENT WEEKEND! I have to say that being with you guys is always a fun time. Vegging is a blast- and playing games, swimming and just hanging out. What would I do without you guys? Yes-my bruise is very ugly- but worth chasing after missy-dee. WOW!!! I can't believe how much was done on your house. That is Amazing! February birthday's are tons of fun. We have a lot but it is great! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow TYLER!!! A big 35?!? or is it 34?- Anyways Happy B-day!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks so awesome!! How exciting. Looks like you guys had some serious fun!

Pat and Brent said...

Those little ones really know how to play and play and play. What a great time! Glad you got the whole weekend to relax. Dad and I enjoyed the dinner and party on Friday.

Happy Birthday Tyler!! Hope you had a fun dinner and movies today!

Brandon Jenson said...

OK Tyler,I was about to post how big of a slacker I was for not wishing you a happy birthday, but then I realized that your birthday isn't until tomorrow, So, i'm good. Happy B-day TY-Fighter!!!

Those pictures are fantastic. The house sure is coming along, sure makes me jealous!!!

We can't wait until we get back there and can start building our own midway memories. That looked like a really fun weekend!

-B

Linz said...

Looks like fun!!!

Your house looks great!!!