Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Where Does Time Go?

I can't believe it has been a week since I've taken time to get on the computer and document life. :)! We've all been fighting colds/flu this week. Nothing serious.

Today was such an incredibly, gorgeous day! We just couldn't resist making a trip to the park to celebrate. I had just finished teaching piano at the Robinsons - and we all ventured out together afterwards. The kids had a blast - they all ran around like crazy! It was quite entertaining.





We spent a super fun day with the Chris and Melisa clan on Saturday. Thanks guys! We sure love hangin' out with you! Here are some fun shots of the kids at "Jumpin' Jacks". Our kids get along so great ... Aaron and McEwan especially.

This one slide was so DANG steep! I about had a heart-attack every time the kids went down. Of course, it was the one they wanted to be on the most. Sophie wanted to go down it so bad (thank heavens Krystal wanted nothing to do with it) - anyway, I couldn't resist putting in this picture of Chris taking her down the slide. I love LOVE his "This is AWESOME" face and Sophie's "What was I thinking?" face. hahahahahaha.

SO steep .... sheesh.

And, last ... but certainly not least ... more on the house! Here's my lovely kitchen starting to come together ... the first right after the vinyl went in ... and then voila .... cabinets! What do ya think?

This is the game closet just off the loft. How silly is it to post a picture of that? I'm just really, REALLY excited about all the closet space we will have. We've been cramped for too long.
And -here we are. The garage door is on ... so, another outdoor update!
Love you all! Hope everyone had a great week!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post! I was beginning to think my family doesn't care about keeping in touch with me anymore!:( Thank you for blogging!! It's easy for me to check inbetween classes - I love seeing pictures of your growing kids and all the fun you have!! Your house is nearly complete! Wahoo!!

Linz said...

What a fun day at the park!! I love nice days! Yea! And you house looks GREAT! How exciting!! Squeal!

Hey, piano question - Auri really wants to take piano lessons. I am a little nervous to start her so young, but she is adament. What do you think?

Melisa said...

Wow the kitchen cupboards look great! getting so close! We had so much fun on saturday! we love you guys!

M- your favorite said...

I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!! It is going to look so nice! I can't wait for it to be done. I love that you guys have so much fun with Chris and Melisa! They are so much fun to be with. Love you guys!

Plonnie said...

how fun for the kids to get out to the park!!! kevin has been dying to go! i hope the sunshine just keeps coming down. i'm SO ready for spring!!

i love all the house pics. love them so much! i love your kitchen and all your closets and the garage door is awesome too! it's all just so AWESOME how everything has really come together. it really has all worked out for you guys to be out there. i'm so excited for the move in date and all the fun afterwards.

Michelle said...

kent - LOVE you!!! I need to remember the MAIN reason I'm blogging. I sure love your blog!

linz - yeah ... get her started for sure! If you can handle a little on your own - that would be better than starting her off with a teacher right away ... just in case. Keeping her away from discouragement and focused on fun will help her last a lot longer in the future. Try the books called "Music for Little Mozarts". They are really easy to follow ... even without any piano background. If she loves and finishes those ... sign her up. Man - wish I could start her. There's nothing greater than teaching someone so excited about it! :)

M and Merrills - love you SOOOOOOO many!

Plonns - let's get our kids to the park together! We're sick today ... but, soon. Hope the weather stays nice!

Linz said...

Thanks Michelle! I'll go find those books and get her going! I wish you could teach her too!!!

The Davies Family said...

What a fun day for you guys! I am so jealous..I wish we could get some warm weather out here..mind sending some our way?
The house looks great! I am so excited for you guys, when do you get to move in? Love the kitchen!

tiffany said...

looks like you guys are always having way to much fun it makes me want to live closer but not when it snows you guys are to fun