Well, I spoke too soon on my last entry ... ya know - about escaping the "serious" flu bug. Well ... today, we are quite grateful that our Missy Dee is outa the bathroom (yep - throw up -n- all) ... and just bed ridden instead. Seriously - bless her heart. She is so dang sick. We took her to the doc today, and the strep test came back negative. So, she is just miserable with a super nasty virus. The doctor told us to plan on her being down for yet a few more days. She's already missed 3 days of school. I can barely stand to think about the make-up work that'll involve. :O! Deep breaths.

On a much better commode note ... here is the progress of our bathrooms. The "his" and "hers" in the Master bathroom (a MUST Ty and I decided after sharing one sink in the condo). I really think the master bathroom just might be one of my favorite rooms in our house. :)

On a much better commode note ... here is the progress of our bathrooms. The "his" and "hers" in the Master bathroom (a MUST Ty and I decided after sharing one sink in the condo). I really think the master bathroom just might be one of my favorite rooms in our house. :)
Here is the Powder Room on the main floor - don't mind my strange hubby. ;) ... and the kids' bathroom. I wonder how long Marissa will last trying to share that with both Krystal and Aaron? I might have to let her share with me eventually. Fun stuff!


Our light fixtures are almost all in - the water was turned on today (along with the installing of the sinks). AGH!!! I'm so excited. Move in date is in 2 weeks.
8 comments:
We were just at the house spying! It looks so GOOD! Your cupboards look Great and your bathroom is Awesome! We are so excited for you guys!
It looks Awesome! Everything is turning out so nice! It's going to be so grrrrreeeeaaaattttt when you guys are in.
Bless Missy heart. I hate seeing her so sick. Why do kids have to get sick? I hate it! Hope she gets feeling better soon.
Wow! 2 weeks!! M will be here with us in 2 weeks! That is so so soon. Can't wait.
Poor Missy D. Hope you are better really soon! That was a nasty bug.
Your house is looking so nice! All shiny and new. I'm so happy for you guys. You deserve it.
Poor Missy Dee!!! I hope she is better SOON!!
Your bathrooms look wonderful! My master bath IS my favorite room in my house!! You will love it!! And yea! 2 weeks! That is GREAT!
hope missy dee gets better quick throwing up is the thing i hate doing most soooooo not fun
house looks great cant wait for you to move in love ya
i LOVE the look of ty on the john... he's so funny. i love it!!
everything looks so good.... and i can't wait to see all your stuff in it's place adding that warm comfortable feeling to it!!
SO EXCITING!!
Post a Comment