Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We Say "Weeeeeeeeeeee!" to the Wii

We surprised TyTy with a Nintendo Wii for his birthday. We were so DANG lucky to find one the DAY BEFORE his birthday after we had been looking for one for months. Anyway ... we have had so much fun bowling, boxing, and playing tennis and baseball.
Aaron is AMAZING at every game ... naturally. He usually beats Tyler at tennis, actually. He has all kinds of fancy moves. :)
We even got Grover to try his hand at bowling. We were quite impressed! Of course, Grover has THE best of the Jenson "tongue concentration." Gotta love the prayer Plonnie is offering in the background for Grove's success .... hahahahahahahaha.
Jers is the champion boxer despite Tyler's facial contortions.
Aaron and Kev giggle the whole time they are boxing ... doesn't matter who wins. They are pretty equally matched. Cuties.

Even though I only got pics of the boys - the girls have just as much fun. Even lil' Krissy can bowl entirely on her own. She's quite proud of that. Marissa ROCKS THE HOUSE at tennis ... go ahead ... challenger her. She'll win.

9 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Marissa-Your ON!! Tennis Huh? I stink but it's worth the challeng. BOXING I didn't play that-sound like fun! I can't wait to play agian. It's dang fun!

Linz said...

Weeeee! Happy b-day Tyler! Glad you are having fun! We discovered Guitar Hero over the weekend... way to much fun!

Anonymous said...

I haven't played a game on the Wii that I LOVE - but I must admit... Guitar Hero is addicting. Aaron looks like he LOVES the Wii.

Plonnie said...

haha, so fun!! i loved watching all the kids play and i didn't think i would enjoy it just as much, but i had a blast! too bad at heart i'm 76 years old or whatever! hahaha! that was SO fun! and what a fun weekend! we love you guys TOO MUCH!!! can't wait to see you again!!

tiffany said...

that looks like soooooooo much fun lenny has guitar hero and rock band witch i havnt played yet every time im over there the kids are playing it or its way to late happy birthday tyler

Pat and Brent said...

You guys are having WAY too much fun! You'll have to bring it over this weekend. I'd like to give the bowling a try.

The Jackson Family said...

Can't wait to get together again so weeeeee can play! I was too sick last time, so I am ready for some fierce competition!

The Davies Family said...

Looks like so much fun.. don't tell Ryan about it though..I'm trying to keep him away from video games until he's done with school. Then he can have fun. What a mean mother..I mean wife I am

Jaime said...

We need to get one of those - it looks so much fun!