Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Quick! Blog ... Has it really been a week?

Here's the piano room (front room). I love LOVE my piano! And I love that I can call it MINE! :)

One of these days we'll get some couches for this room ...
I couldn't leave out this cute pic of Aaron. He dug through the newspaper to find the "Sports" section to read during lunch. He watches his Dad closer than Ty'll ever know. :)
We've been enjoying the outdoors. We had the most relaxing spring break EVER - and did absolutely nothing all week. The kids played and played and played - and I read probably 3 books and played the piano. Very nice. Aaron almost has a 2-wheeler mastered. I need to take pictures of that!

5 comments:

Linz said...

Wow!! What a beautiful piano and a GREAT piano room! Aaron is so cute! I am glad you had a great week!

tiffany said...

i agree with lindz beautiful piano and aaron is such a cutie pie

Pat and Brent said...

Your huge living room really dwarfs the piano. I'm so glad you have it and that it's getting used.

Aaron is the cutest kid ever!!! Can't wait to see him riding his bike.

Look at you getting all those books read. Very nice!

M- your favorite said...

I Love your house. It's so nice! I bet you guys just love it! I love Aaron he love to be just like his dad. What a cutie!

Plonnie said...

how great it is that aaron looks up to tyler so much. tyler really is a wonderful dad!! he is on his way to grover-dom. haha! you know what i mean!