
Yep - ya might as well just start calling us that. Tyler has been couped up all week with bronchitis. He pretty much coughs non-stop. The other night, I heard Krystal crying downstairs at 1:00 in the morning. I ran down and scooped her up and got her back to sleep. The next morning, when we asked her why she went downstairs in the middle of the night, she said, "I was getting Daddy a throw-up bowl". How sad is that? :(
We all have the sniffles and are hoping for them to be minimal. We're just trying to stay warm, eat healthy ... and, I guess I better get to bed, huh?
Love you all!
6 comments:
hahaha, michelle, you're so funny!! i would never call you guys sickos! you crack me up!!
i'm soooooooooo sorry for the yuckies going around. that makes me so sad. just stay out of the hospital! please!! extra prayers to you guys, and lots for krystal too. what a thoughtful little sweetie... i love her. poor thing, she's so worried about her daddy. what a good girl.
love you guys. get better!
Boo!! I am so sorry that you are all sick! I hope it is short and minimal! Take care!
Lame I hate being sick! Sorry you guys are sick, that just stinks! Krystal is such a sweet heart. Bless her heart she is always thinking of someone else. she is so nice.
im sorry its so not fun to be sick and krystal is the cuteset and sweetest daughter ever
Well I left a long comment and then something weird happened when I tried to post.
Anyway....sorry to hear you guys are sick. That just sucks. Hope you guys are better soon.
Ty...thanks for your comment that was so nice. Hopefully we can get that IRA opened so I can have someone to chat the market with.
Kev just loves boxing now. He has be lacing up in gloves so we can box. he has one heck of a hook and its killing me. Hopefully we can get together so he can get his fill of boxing without giving me brain bamabe!!
More sickness? blah. I'm sorry to hear that..hopefully the spring time weather will kick in and you all will feel better.
I am SO happy you loved 'Running with Angels!' It is just a fabulous book!! So inspiring..I took notes for those down days..LOVE IT!
Post a Comment