Sunday, June 29, 2008

Family FUN!!

With both sides of our families coming in from out of town - we have had some serious hang-out events. :)! Can it get any better? Here we are hangin' out with the Jenson clan ... water fight, rock band, donuts, snow cones (hopefully, I'll be able to get that picture off my cell phone). The kids are estatic to have AJ and Julia with them in Utah now. We have missed them like crazy! They play together as if they were never apart to start with. It's really fun to have 2 little girls (Krystal and Julia) to play together. Lil' Kyle still navigates between Aaron, AJ, and Kev and Krystal and Julia. I wonder who he will settle with? :) So cute ... we love cousins!




And, we couldn't be more pleased to have Kent, Leisy, and Zebby visiting. We've spent some fun times with just Leisy and Zeb (of course, I got no pics) - and then - today we got to spend ALL DAY with them (Kent included)!!! We had lots of fun. Kenj got right down to business and colored princess pictures with the girlies ... nice job, Kenj - your picture looks FABULOUS!! We always seem to end up around the table coloring and visiting. hahaha. I even got Kent to show us his amazing push up skills ... EIGHTY ONE push-ups in one minute!!!!! His record is 83. I tried my own hand (well, arms) at the task ... and only made it through 40 seconds. But I got 30 something (Okay - 26) pushups in. Not bad, I say. I can barely type right now, however. hahaha. So - enjoy those super awesome pictures ... and video. We love being together.



8 comments:

tiffany said...

sounds like a good time with the families. impressive kent, with the pushups. i have never been able to do one push up at all my whole entire life. i used to get made fun of becuse i couldnt do a push up

Pat and Brent said...

Fun times! Kent has got some nice muscles - guess that many pushups will do that.

Pam and Rand said...

What happened to the skinny Kent I once knew? Now he's totally buff! I'd say military has some real benefits.

4-wheeling in your own (parents) back yard looks super fun! What fun to visit with cousins! Krystal and Julia are dolls!

M- your favorite said...

MICHELLE- when you lost count he did like 3 push-ups inbewteen. I think he did way more then 82 you need to recount by just watching him!

I love hanging out with family. We always have good times!

STL Crew said...

I really don't think I'd believe it if you ever said that your life wasn't just one big party after another! I love it! You're always doing great stuff! Wish we were there to tag along sometimes!!!

Plonnie said...

that is so awesome, i'm glad you got video! not many people can do that!!
been loving seeing you guys!! always looking forward to the next time!!

Linz said...

dude. Kent's my new hero! Wow! Oh, and I think 26 pushups in 40 seconds is amazing!! Good job! Cute pictures!!

The Davies Family said...

Good times! Makes us miss them..we'll be there soon to catch up with all our family. I can't believe how much Zeb looks like Kent..when I first saw his pictures I thought he looked like Leisy..I guess it goes to show how quickly they change!