Friday, June 27, 2008

Toothfairy Troubles?



So ... as you can see ... Aaron lost yet ANOTHER tooth ----> yesterday. Aaaaaaaand - the toothfairy forgot to come. Aaron, being the sweetie he is, said: "Mom, tell the toothfairy not to worry about my tooth - I'm sure she gets plenty of teeth." Yeah. I'm the best Mom ever. :\!! Sooooo - please text me late tonight to remind ME to remind the toothfairy of her duty here at the Jenson household, okay? Thanks.

Also - check out these big girl curls. They won't last more than an hour - but, they're cute, eh?

6 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Dang slothful tooth fairies! I'm afraid you learned those poor ways
from your own childhood experience.

Krystals hair is gorgeous! Who would have thought she'd have all that hair! What a doll!

tiffany said...

krystals hair is very pretty and that darn toothfariy there might not be a toothfariy for my kids (if i ever have any)

Kendra said...

So DANG cute! I can't believe he's old enough to lose teeth! Krystal's hair is darling. Of course, she always looks darling. You do such a great job with you girls' hair all the time. Haven't seen you in forever....maybe this weekend! Love ya!

M- your favorite said...

Michelle-Krystals hair is BEAUTIFUL!

Aaron lost another tooth. I didn't think it would take long, it was pretty lose.

LOVE IT!!

Plonnie said...

aaron is too cute, and krystal's hair is just gorgeous... love your kids! everything about them! and i love their toothfairy and hairdresser too! she's one of my favorites as well :)

Anonymous said...

cute krystal