How in the world have we survived? How have I survived? Tyler usually gets Krystal to sleep every night, so - needless to say - I was really stressed out about that. However, Krystal has done fine - for the most part. Tyler is a cuddler ... and the kids are cuddlers too. Me - not so much. But, I've done my best to snuggle extra with the kiddos while Ty is not around.
It doesn't seem fair that playtime with the kiddos come SO easily for Tyler. All he has to do is pretty much lay in bed and make cool sound effects - and laser beam the kids with his finger. They run all over the place squealing and scheming (how to defeat the monster dad). Man alive, they have so much fun. In order for ME to be an effective playmate for the kids - it seems to involve a LOT more energy on my part. hahahaha.






Well ... just a little over 24 hours - and our main man will be HOME!!!! We are all so excited! Hopefully, I will FINALLY be able to get a good night sleep once again. I haven't slept well at all since Ty left. He drives 15 hours tomorrow - so keep him in your prayers.

5 comments:
GOOD LUCK TY!
I sure hope you make it.
I will be glad to see you back home. Michelle seems to sure miss you while you are gone.
So hurry home Ty!
Good luck Ty!! Good luck Michelle!
I never sleep well when Michael's gone either! And you're right... for some reason, Mommy means business and Daddy means fun. So, when Mommy means fun, it takes a lot more work. I wonder why that is?
awwwh!!! wonderful sweet post!! i'm so excited for you to be with Tyler again!!
can't wait to see you guys!!
Wahoo Ty comes home today! Now we can get him in on some Rock Band! Thanks again Michelle for everything you are so amazing!
Welcome home Ty. We've all missed you! Hope you had a great trip with many fond memories.
Post a Comment