Monday, June 16, 2008

Life is Good

We have been busy playing. Hence, no blogging. Ty returned from Boston with Brandon in tow - Leisy and Zebby are in town - Jers and Plonns returned from California - DeAnn is able to leave the nursing home every so often - Tina comes home tomorrow - and Kent visits in a week and a half. Whew! I love my families!! We have so much fun together.

On another note - Melynda kicked my hiney at Guitar Hero yesterday. We have got some SERIOUS re-battling to take care of.

5 comments:

Linz said...

Yea! What fun family visits! I am glad you are having fun!

tiffany said...

glad you are having fun with family. i got my hiney kicked at wii by a 6 year old on saturday. it was fun

M- your favorite said...

HAHAHAHA!! YES I FINALLY KICKED MICHELLE'S BEHIND AT SOMETHING.

Let me have this moment!

Now BRING IT ON!

I Love you guys!

p.s. I am also happy to see family-we have the best family. I think! :)

tiffany said...

hi its me again. the wii game i was playing was cow racing i9t was tons of fun we also played the shooting game, fishing and the finding game. i liked the cow racing the best

Plonnie said...

great post! i agree!! LIFE IS SO GOOD! so glad to have gotten to see you guys twice since i've been back! i'm one lucky girl!!

and michelle... you are SO GOOD at guitar hero!! i've got to see melynda in action!! if she can beat you, then she must be amazing! how fun!!!!