Monday, August 11, 2008

Finishing Up

FINALLY. I know it has probably only been a couple of weeks, but - I feel like my kitchen has been on the fritz all Summer. Today, a bunch of workers came and finished putting my kitchen together. I'm so happy to have it all done. They scratched up my counters and floor a little bit, so I'm not at all happy about that. Hopefully, Fieldstone can help that all look better. And - talk about making messes - my house has been SO dusty from drywall and sawdust. I 'm so happy to have that behind us too.

This rag got THIS dirty just from wiping out the INSIDES of the cabinets they put up. Everything is SO dirty!! Now that I've got everything wiped down and clean - I need to put all of my stuff back in the cabinets. Yay!

7 comments:

tiffany said...

congrats it looks great. im so happy it is all done.

M- your favorite said...

WOW! I am so happy that it is finaly done. It looks very nice. Thank you for showing us your dirty rag. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but with how clean you are I can see that it was pretty dirty! :) anyways Love you tons!

Melisa said...

Wahoo! Its all done. I'm so excited for Saturday it will be super fun. Love you guys lots!

Linz said...

Yea! I am so glad that your kitchen is all fixed up and finished! Horray!

Anonymous said...

What a huge pain! I'm so glad you can get back to normal now. It looks good!

STL Crew said...

What a sassy kitchen you have now!

Plonnie said...

oh my goodness! what great news!! at least the dirt is the worst of it all now! YAY!!! you are a good match for dirt! it doesn't stand a chance.

love you guys! miss you soooooooo much!! jer and i were just saying tonight something along the lines of, "remember when every weekend we'd hang with tyler and michelle? it was either a friday or a saturday, and a lot of times it was BOTH days!"hahaha. we really need to make more of an effort! our lives just aren't NEARLY as fulfilling!!