Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back To School

Well, school has come again. Krystal even starts pre-school this year. This is a picture of her after her open house. She has got THE best teacher ever - one that I am lucky to count as one of my closest friends. Krystal came home from the open house with a "goodie bag" full of school supplies - which she put to use IMMEDIATELY. And, I couldn't resist posting this fun hairdo she held still long enough for me to do for her preschool premier!
And - how in the WORLD am I ever going to survive with these two gone all day?! They are so grown up. They both totally loved school today.

9 comments:

tiffany said...

pretty hairdo for krystal. wow sounds like you are going to have alot of time on your hands

Linz said...

Cute hair! She looks like she will enjoy preschool! Good luck with your best friends gone all day (I still have two years before Auri goes all day, and I am already panicing!!!)

Pat and Brent said...

Holy Cow!! They are growing up WAY TOO FAST!! I'm dying. Kryssy looks so cute, she thinks she's so big. Wow Michelle, you'll have a couple of hours all to yourself. What WILL you do?

Kent and Leisy said...

Back to school time really makes me miss teaching! Your kids look great!

M- your favorite said...

They are WAY to big! They all look so cute! WOW Krystals hair was AMAZING!

Miss- you look so cute! I love the outfit and your hair is darling!

Aaron look at you. To grown up to be going to school all day. I bet it is so much fun!

Melisa said...

Wow Michelle that hair do is way impressive. I love it. I'm going to try that on Sophie. You kids look so cute for the first day of school I'm so glad we live so close to each other its fun for the kids to go to school together we love you guys lots. We need to plan a Chinese night I'm craving it yum yum!

Brandon Jenson said...

Yeah for school...kinda! I will miss our summer events but School can be so fun! Krystal's hair is super fun and Marissa and Aaron look great for their first day. I feel so old, but i can't believe how big they are!! Where the HECK does the time go! -Tina

Anonymous said...

You're so awesome with your kids' hair! It's so amazing! There's no way I could make it look that perfect. Your kids are so cute!!

Plonnie said...

i LOVE the star on your door. meant to tell you on sunday, but i was too excited to give all you guys huge hugs that it slipped my mind.

marissa looks so cute in that outfit. you better watch it michelle.. i don't know if i'm ready to hear that the boys are calling and all that. hmmm... actually i know i'm not ready for that.

aaron... he's too cool for me. it is now official. he'd probably dog me if i invited him to a flour fight. he's so handsome and cool. what a stuuudddd

krystal.. my sweet little krsie m. love her. love the hair. totally am loving that sweet smile. can you believe she's in preschool?? oh my goodness. i'm so proud of her!! how great that she has a teacher you really know is awesome!! every parents dream!!