I am a lucky Mom this year, because I have been hired to work at Krystal's preschool for 3 hours/week. So, the two of us get to go to school together for an hour every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I love it! AND - it covers her pre-school cost, so that is a huge blessing.
Krystal is just loving her first week at school. She is so friendly and a quick learner. She's also very stubborn and set in her own ways. She is truly our daughter ... and, of course, inherits our best traits. ;) I am quite pleased with how cute her hair turned out after a night in rollers ...




And she finishes off the cute look with pink moonboots. I was speechless. I can't believe this is my BABY!!!




And she finishes off the cute look with pink moonboots. I was speechless. I can't believe this is my BABY!!!
12 comments:
Oh her hair turned out so cute! I think I will totaly cry the day Sophie starts school. It will be wired to have all my kids in school. I'm sad thinking about it.
Oh my heck - she's SO ADORABLE!! That hair is to DIE for. That's awesome that you get to teach there! Fun!
I LOVE the pink moon boots. It makes me happy when you see a child wearing something you KNOW their mom did not choose. She is a doll.
Oh my!! Her hair looks great!!! So cute! I love the moon boots! Congrats on going back to school (heehee!) Have fun!
She could NOT be more adorable. That hair is unbelievable. You are following in your Aunt Pam's footsteps. I loved teaching preschool when it meant my kids got to be there too. It worked out so well.
love love love the hair and the moon boots she is such a doll you are going to have to bet off the boys when she starts dating well you will have the practice beting them off when marrissa atarts dating
here is the zucchinni bread recipe.
spiced zucchini bread
1/3 cup shortening
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 cup shreded zucchini
1/3 cupwater
1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 ground cloves
1/3 cup chooped pecans
cream shortning @ medium speed on an electric mixer; gradually add the sugar, beating well. add the eggs, zucchini, & water; mix thoroughly.
combine flour, soda, baking powder, salt, & spices; add tocreamed mixtuer, stirring well, stir in pecans
spoon batter into an 8x4x3 inch loaf pan greased only on bottom. bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan and let cool completley; yield: 1 loaf.
note: for variety substitute 1 cup of shredded carrot or 1 cup mashed banna or i cup of pumpkin for 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
i have only tryed this recipie with zucchini it was soooo good.
enjoy!!!!
if you want me to email it to you email me at tiffanytaylor2910@yahoo.com i will email back. and thanks for introducing me to goodreads.com i need another book to read
Michelle- I know I called you and told you HOW CUTE! but I need to type it also. She is so dang cute! I can't believe that she is in school. It's crazy! Her Hair is to die for. I love it.
ADORABLE!
her hair... WOWZA!! what a cutie!! it looks really really REALLY good!! i just love it!! and i looove the sack lunch.. so cute. i can't believe that is your youngest!! i can't believe she's in school!! and i'm so happy for you that you get to work there!! i loved it when i got to do that. hearing you're doing it makes me want to do it again!! so fun!!! you guys are so deserving of all the wonderful blessings you've received. hope you know that!! keep us posted on all the fun preschool adventures!!
love you!
lv plonnie
That is one CUTE kid! I am LOVING the hair. I am so jealous of you, michelle!! You guys are going to have so much fun!!! I'm excited for the stories!!! -Tina
Post a Comment