Saturday, August 30, 2008

Picture tag ...

So - this was kind of a fun tag. You find a picture for each of the following categories ...
How did I do?
My Age: 34 - how in the world did I get this old?


My First Name: Michelle


My Middle Name: Beth


My Last Name: Jenson


My Favorite Color: Yellow



My Favorite Animal: Giraffe


Favorite Past Time: Biking - I used to go on bike rides ALL the time. I really need to pick up that hobby again. I always had so much fun.



What I am Doing Right Now: Avoiding the football game.


Favorite Food: Tacos. Yum-O!



Place I Would Like To Visit: New York City ... This would also enable me to travel through a church history tour ... which I hope to do sometime soon.




My Favorite Vacation: Oceanside, California - the beach. Relaxing, beautiful, not crowded, THE BEST!!


I tag: M, Plonnie, Tina, Marissa

9 comments:

tiffany said...

wow very impressive. i like it. what a fun tag. you did very well at it. cant wait to see m & marissa picture tag

Melisa said...

Fun stuff! I realy want to go to nyc also!

Tina Jenson said...

Nice work!! That is a fun tag-i am off to do mine! :) -Tina

Pat and Brent said...

Cool pics. How in the *#@$%!!! did you get to be 34?

Plonnie said...

hahaha!! loved this!!

first, you are not old! you have such good skin. you're still 22 in my book.
and second.. i had no idea what a 'beth' was! good to know.
hmm, third.. gotta get me one of those 'michelle' necklaces.
fourth.. love the beach picture. i loooove the beach!!!
fith, avoiding the football game?? how do you survive football season? we'll be expecting lots of blogging going on for you on saturdays.
sixth, church history tour, very good. i'm guessing you'll be going next summer. i don't know, i just have a feeling! so early congratulations are in order.
seventh, taco's, okay, so delicious! i love them too.
eighth, yellow, giraffe's, and bike rides, AWESOME! didn't know the giraffe was your favorite! glad i learned something new about you.
ninth, jenson's rule. yep. glad you're one, and i'm one. that makes us sisters. that's right!!

Brandon Jenson said...

Speaking of Church History tours, TY how is the blog of our church history tour coming along?

-B

The Davies Family said...

Come out while we are still here, then its cheaper! What a fun tag you have going.

M- your favorite said...

NICE Michelle- Did you tag me so I would blog something? No Just kidding I will do it. It looks like fun! Anyways...I loved yours. Coming up withmy own is going to be tricky!

Linz said...

That was cute! Love the pictures!