Marissa hasn't been real big on posting on her own blog lately, so I'M going to document some of her on goings.
Marissa has wanted to put together a "lemonade stand" forEVER - and I've just never let her. But, with Sierra's help - they managed to pull one together for the end of summer. They sold cookies and popcorn - peanut butter cookies with marshmallow cream - their own, unique combination. :) Cute girls. They did so well - and sold everything that day - so wanted to try again. They spent all the next day making sugar cookies. When they set up their booth, they sold 2 cookies - and then a big gust of wind hit and blew the cookie containers right over. We didn't mind, though - 'cuz we got to eat the rest of them. Yummy!


Marissa spends a lot of time hanging out with her friends. They play games, paint, hang out, and never forget to include Aaron and Krystal.


Marissa has wanted to put together a "lemonade stand" forEVER - and I've just never let her. But, with Sierra's help - they managed to pull one together for the end of summer. They sold cookies and popcorn - peanut butter cookies with marshmallow cream - their own, unique combination. :) Cute girls. They did so well - and sold everything that day - so wanted to try again. They spent all the next day making sugar cookies. When they set up their booth, they sold 2 cookies - and then a big gust of wind hit and blew the cookie containers right over. We didn't mind, though - 'cuz we got to eat the rest of them. Yummy!


Marissa spends a lot of time hanging out with her friends. They play games, paint, hang out, and never forget to include Aaron and Krystal.


I depend on Marissa SO much for SO many things! I have no idea how I'm going to survive with her in school again - and me home alone with Krystal. AGH! Here she is reading books to the kids (we were lucky to have Alexis and her kiddos over the other night - more pictures later)! She reads to Aaron and Krystal whenever they want ... I'm such a lucky Mom. She also just accepted a permanent babysitting job for some neighbors - most days after school for about an hour. She started last week and loves it ... AND is making some money. I can't believe how fast that makes her seem to grow up!
Marissa participated in a few 4H activities this last month of Summer too. In her sewing class, she made this cute "babysitting" bag and a pillowcase. She also painted a flower-shaped piggy bank for Krystal which won 2nd prize in the county fair. I'm so proud of her and the talents she is developing.
10 comments:
She is such a beautiful and sweet girl! What great talents she has!
i agree with linz. will you send her to me for awhile. i want to be more like her. the last time i went to see kent his 6 year old niece asked me to read her a book i didnt feellike it so i told her i forgot how to read. she looked at me and said but your an adult. i said i know i just forgot how to read. kent read her the book. i felt bad
You are a cutie and my kids have so much fun with mariass. Sophie loves her so much I bet she asks me 100 times a day if she can play with Dee Dee. We love you.
She is such a good girl! It's hard to accept the way she's growing up so fast!! It's hard to entertain a preschooler all day when the other kids are in school. -Good luck. Dee Dee is a good friend to everyone. I love that girl so much!! Both of us do.
WOW 2nd place that is AWESOME! I remember doing lemonade stands growing up. That is so cute! I love it! You really do have a great and cute girl. I love her to pieces! you are such a great mom, she is turning into a beautiful girl!
I don't know what I was thinking when I made a comment and didn't say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY! I hope your having a fab day. Your the best!
LOVE YOU M
Hey, Michelle - my email is lindsaymdunn@hotmail.com Could you send me yours so that we can connect on goodreads? =D
OH, Marissa!!! I can't even stand how time flies. It seems like yesterday when i would just play and snuggle with her during many BYU football events (before all the other kids came along). I am so proud of her!! She is just a great kid! -Tina
I love that Lemonade stand! That's so awesome!! I'd stop for that. Marissa is so darling - I can't believe how big our girls are getting! Can you??! :)
okay! bottom pic... SO CUTE! she has such a cute little figure, doesn't she?!?!?!?!?!!!!
she's so talented too!! the stuff isn't just great because she made them, they are waaayyy cute!! i may place an order!! oh yeah!! gimme a price list!! i'm really serious. i love having pieces of her work. i still have that picture she drew for me. still framed. maybe one day (this life time) i'll have a home and can hang it up again.
and my other favorite is of her with the little kids. i can totally see her as the best mom ever. it's fun seeing her grow, although it's truly bitter sweet.
Post a Comment