"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Frazzled ...
There's nothing better than cleaning up vomit at 4:00 in the morning. UGH!!!
Now Michelle, If you wouldn't have eaten that one more piece of candy you wouldn't have thrown up..oh what? it wasn't you? oops, I mean,ugh poor you! I HATE, HATE cleaning up throw up..fortunately for me the kids ALWAYS throw up all over R..but that leaves me to do the clean up..yuck!
6 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry. That's the worst!
:-( poor things. who is it?? so sad!! i absolutely HATE that! lots of good thoughts coming your way!
lv plonnie
WHAT?!? Who?!? I am so sorry!
im so sorry in my line of work i have always said that i would ratrher clean up vomit then what comes out the other end.
Now Michelle, If you wouldn't have eaten that one more piece of candy you wouldn't have thrown up..oh what? it wasn't you? oops, I mean,ugh poor you! I HATE, HATE cleaning up throw up..fortunately for me the kids ALWAYS throw up all over R..but that leaves me to do the clean up..yuck!
There is nothing better - what else is there to do at 4:00 AM worth blogging about?! - Kent
Post a Comment