I've really been in a "blogging Blah" lately. But, seeing as this blog pretty much serves as all my scrapbooking lately - I've gotta get all the going-ons down.
As fast as possible ...
Here goes (in no particular order):
As fast as possible ...
Here goes (in no particular order):
Happy Thanksgiving!! We had games and munchees (M's homemade rolls for Turkey samiches, dips, crackers, veggies, drinks, treats - yum!) at Gma and Gpa Millers. I didn't get many pics - but, here are the few I got. All the kiddos are constantly surrounding M. SO funny. They love her ... she's so good with each of them.

Have any of you played speed scrabble before? It is so SO much fun. Plonnie and Tina ... you two have to play it with me sometime FOR SURE!!! Gramps and Hanna spelling post game ...

Have any of you played speed scrabble before? It is so SO much fun. Plonnie and Tina ... you two have to play it with me sometime FOR SURE!!! Gramps and Hanna spelling post game ...

Cute lil' baby Ty - kept his arms folded for the entire prayer. haha. I HAD to snap a picture. So, my eyes weren't closed, OKAY? I admit it!!!!
Aaron's Thanksgiving program at school. I cried. It was so cute. He is growing up toooooo fast!

Sunday dinner at MY house! Tyler brined a turkey - and it was SO DAM good!!! We joked to each other that it's about time we learn how to cook a big dinner on our own. We ARE in our 30s already!! haha. Mom still had to come early to make the gravy. Everyone contributed - it was really yummy.

We've signed Aar-Bear up for Little Hoopsters this year with his buddy McEwan. It has been such a blast going to their practices and games. It's quite the crack-up. But, they're learning quick - so, it's been really fun watching. I'll probably post more pictures as the season continues.

Who doesn't love a treat stop after a game? Sophie was cracking us all up. There was some guy in the restaurant that SLIGHTLY resembled Santa ... all the kids couldn't stop sneaking peeks at him. SO FUNNY!! Sophers kept putting icecream all over her face to say, "Ho Ho Ho". Quite the hyper bunch. Good times.
Best buds ...
I think it's so funny that the boys will stand about 2 feet away from each other saying, "Pass it! I'm open!!" I really think that's my favorite part ...
Well - there it all is in a nutshell. Hopefully, I'll feel motivated to keep up to date a little better. I sure enjoy keeping up with all of you!
Happy Thanksgiving!










6 comments:
Very cute. It was a great week. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE holidays so we can be together!
Such cute little hoopsters! And so much Thanksgiving fun!! I am glad you had a great holiday!!
what a big post! thanks for the updates. your kids are changing so much!!! -leisy
I can't believe Mom always makes your gravy - that made me laugh so hard! I loved the pictures of all the festivities. It's fun to see how everyone is changing! - Kent
there is way to much fun going on in your family!!!!! i wait to join in. happy thanksgivig watching kids play sports is my favorite i love love love it
oh i loved the update!!
i HAVE to come to at least one of aaron's games!!!! i really really want to. we all do! i bet he is so fun to watch. he's very proffessional at everything he does.
thanksgiving.... so much fun. i love the pic of kyrstal sitting on the floor with m. she is getting more and more pretty each time i see her.
gotta try the game. i'm not much of a speller. how would i do??? i'm ready to give it a shot though.
my mom makes my gravy too! why are mom's the best at it?? since my mom is so far away i've haved delicious gravy in a LONG time!!
haha, and that's funny that sophie was putting ice cream on her face... hahaha.. she seems so funny.
Post a Comment