Thursday, October 30, 2008

Craziness

I was on the computer earlier today - and heard Krystal singing. I turn around - and see her like this. She apparantly climbs up on the sink like that to wash her hands after she uses the bathroom. I about died!! But - she showed me that she is very capable of making it work ... AND she can reach - a plus. :) Crazy girl.
So - I actually made the candy apples today. How scrumptious looking are those?! Thanks, Mandi - for the inspiration. It's a fun lil' project - albeit a LOT more work than I would want to do on any given day. Crazy good, though!
Today was crazy hair day at school. I seriously think Marissa should win an award or something. She had the AWESOME idea of using craft wire to sculpt (that's probably what you used on Auri's hair, right Linz?) Anyway ... VERY crazy. But, her friends had fun with it. She came home from school with the "loops" shaped into hearts. :)

And to top the list of craziness ... we are OFFICIALLY in the holiday season people!!

7 comments:

M- your favorite said...

OOH My Heck Michelle, Marissa's hair is AWESOME! That turned out so cool. I love it.

Krystal is so silly, she has to do everything on her own. I love that girl.

WOW Aaron's hair looks long to go into pony tail's.

YUM!! I would like to have one of thoes apples...I never got one at the party. I was messing out. They look so good!

Linz said...

I love Marissa's hair!!! Yes, I used craft wire on Auri's! It works even better than I thought it would! Great hair!!

And those candy apples look...well - perfect. Can I come over? HAHA!

And Krystal! That is so great! What a cutie!!

Melisa said...

Thanks for the Fun appel making day! and HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!

Melisa said...

yes I do know how to spell APPLE! duh!

Anonymous said...

Your apples turned out beautifully!! I love all the different sprinkles.

Krystal is the cutest girl! I love the proud pose. And the hair is AWESOME!

Plonnie said...

every day i realize more and more why my boys get along with krystal so well... they are more alike than not. glad you have a climber too. haha!!

the apples were delicious. i loved them. i wanted to eat them ALL!! they were so good!! and i love that picture of them!! great photography michelle!

marissa's hair looks so fun!! i bet everyone just loved it! and aaron... he really is so good looking no matter what you do to him!!

we need to reschedule our bread making day!!

love you!!

Hillary Luke said...

I'm just glad she washes her hands! My kids do crazy things like that too! Everyday at home is crazy hair day for me!!! You shouldn't post such delicious food, unless you let us taste it!