My Christmas decorations are still up.
My usual routine for Monday includes catching up on laundry (putting everything away and bedding), taking the kids to the library, emptying all garbages, preparing FHE, and making dinner.
My sink is still full of dishes from this weekend! Krytal is quite dependent on me due to her broken wrist (still need to post about that) ...
New Year's Resolutions .... wha ...? huh?
My. Christmas. decorations. are. still. up!!!
Regular life is crashing in on me fast!
haha. :)
Happy Monday.
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
7 comments:
Bless your heart! I'm so glad my decorations are down. I did it over a few days - I usually have them down by the day after but got the last remnants put away only yesterday.
Sweet little Kryssy. Bad enough to break a wrist but the right one makes it that much worse.
Good luck and don't stress - no deadlines!
Michelle- I am so sorry! I hope your day goes better! I love you so many! I am sorry about all of that.
Oh, I am so sorry! Good luck getting it all together! Wish I were closer so I could help out!
Michelle: Tina and I decided to keep ours up until next year. Why do all that work and then have to take it down, just to have to put it back up :)
my christmas decorations are still in the box next to my bed room door where i set them the first part of december i never put them up now in to lazy to put them back and my house is still a mess from im not going to mention how long its been a mess so i understand you have my love and sympothy love ya
Christmas decorations do not come down before Valentines Day! Nough Said! (everyone in my ward teases me about that too!)
HAHAHAHA!! you are so funny! i love your posts and i love YOU! you're the best.
lv plonnie
(i should just log in under my name... but i'm too lazy! hahaha!!)
Post a Comment