"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Happy New Year 2009
As you can tell - I'm about two weeks behind my chronologically ordered posts. hahaha. No worries, though - I haven't taken a picture for the past two weeks either, so it'll all even out.
We had a great time New Year's Eve with the Brandon and Tina clan and Melyndee-loo ... a yummy dinner, lotsa laughs, fun games, delicious treats, good company, and fireworks.
I mostly got pics of the fireworks festivities, but here are a few of us just hangin' out too. Good times!
Here's to a new year with new goals (and many of the same).
i love the nickname for melynda!! Melyndee-loo! very cute. i also love marissa's hoodie. she's growing up, isn't she? it's so crazy. they all are growing up!! love the pictures! bitter sweet because we missed it all!!! but you guys all look like you had so much fun!! and what's that weird stuff of aaron's face? hahaha. me and kevin can't figure it out. love you guys!
Plonns - hahaha. He was blowing his noise maker - and the streamers were flying everywhere ... that's what is on his face. It DOES look really weird, huh? We missed you guys big time.
Time really flies, eh? I mean - look at lil' Ty ... he's crawling all over! It's crazy!
What a way fun way to ring in the new year. I know you guys are always having fun parties. I hear bits and peices now and then from Melis. What a cute family! Love the picture of the toast. To another happy fun filled year!!! Hope Crystals arm is feeling better! It was good to see you and Melinda the other night!
5 comments:
Happy New Year! I love that last picture! Looks like a lot of fun was had by all!
thanks for letting me be part of the New Years. It is always fun to get together with family and friends! Thanks and Love you tons!
i love the nickname for melynda!! Melyndee-loo! very cute.
i also love marissa's hoodie. she's growing up, isn't she? it's so crazy. they all are growing up!!
love the pictures! bitter sweet because we missed it all!!! but you guys all look like you had so much fun!! and what's that weird stuff of aaron's face? hahaha. me and kevin can't figure it out.
love you guys!
Plonns - hahaha. He was blowing his noise maker - and the streamers were flying everywhere ... that's what is on his face. It DOES look really weird, huh? We missed you guys big time.
Time really flies, eh? I mean - look at lil' Ty ... he's crawling all over! It's crazy!
Lookin' forward to seeing you again.
What a way fun way to ring in the new year. I know you guys are always having fun parties. I hear bits and peices now and then from Melis. What a cute family! Love the picture of the toast. To another happy fun filled year!!! Hope Crystals arm is feeling better! It was good to see you and Melinda the other night!
Post a Comment