Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Part 4)

We spent Christmas afternoon and evening with my family, and we really enjoyed all being together. It's pretty much Christmas Central at the Miller's every year. :)
Relaxing and enjoying the great company -Zeb was content with his trains that he got ... so cute.


Krystal and Hanna had pretty much identical gifts. VERY smart. ;) ;)!


Christmas presents are FUN!! Thanks Mom and Dad.


Keepin' busy ...


Mom got pj's with robes for all the boys. They look awesome, don't they?


I love lil' Mort Mort. He's such a good boy. He gets tuckered out with all the going-ons.


M got a Nintendo DS for Christmas. We all ROCKED between ages 30 and 70 (hahahahaha) at Brain Age. No worries ... we all have MUCH younger brains now. Anyway - it was a big hit for Christmas afternoon activities.


This post has had so many parts, I know - it is just ridiculous! But ... I'm done posting Christmas pictures now. Still have many holiday activities to go though. :)

9 comments:

Linz said...

How fun! Zeb looks so cute with his trains, and the girls both looked so happy with their matching dolls! Very good idea!

mandi said...

Looks like a FANTASTIC Christmas!! I love those robes on the boys - so cute!

Katy said...

Fun Fun Fun! Glad that it was a wonderful time! We took pictures with the video camera, completely forgot about the digital!

tiffany said...

ok i just read christmas part 2, 3, & 4 very fun christmas i love krystals bed head that is great

M- your favorite said...

Christmas time comes and goes so fast. I love the holiday season! It's such great times to be together. I love it!

Jennifer Nielson said...

Your blog is so cute! I love seeing all of the updates for your family. Elijah always mentions how much he misses Tyler. We hope to come west after all of this law school ;) But we expect you to visit Florida while we are there. 7 more months and Naples here we come!

Jenny & Elijah

heidi said...

I'm glad you're still posting Christmas pics - I don't feel like I got enough Christmas. Looks like a festive, fun time.

Pat and Brent said...

Very cute pictures. It was a fun time. Even though I worked in the morning I didn't feel like I missed out. Thanks for a great Christmas.

Jeremy said...

awh!! that little zeb is SO CUTE! he's gotten so big too. he's a cutie!
love the boys in their robes. so so so so cute!!! that's really fun.
love all the pictures michelle! i love christmas!! your family is SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!