"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Sledding 101
1. Use the buddy system.
2. Smile and smile and smile and smile.
3. Work hard ... but not too hard ... and help each other out.
4. Go with the funnest people you can find ... and don't forget to have donuts and hot chocolate afterwards to warm up!
oh man, so fun!! i'm so glad you guys are back on board for sleddng!! last year was a bit traumatizing!!!!!!!!!! awesome pictures, love the close up of my krystal. oh so cute. your kids are the best. the hot chocolate and donuts look so dang gooooood!!!!!!!! love you guys! lv plonnie
Sorry about the video. I put it on "private" setting on You-Tube. I didn't realize it would effect my blog. I've fixed it, I think. It's not SUPER exciting anyway. Just that Krystal ONLY went down on her bottom. She preferred not to use the sleds. hahaha. I thought that was a hoot.
Sledding as a family is so much fun!!! Loved the video of Krystal "sledding" down the hill on her bum. Who needs a sled when you can move that fast on your own?! When we went a couple of weeks ago, that's how Zach preferred doing it. Maybe they feel more in control that way.
We had an old runner sled that is AWESOME! It goes so far! We used it down in Price and had a great time with it! I need to post pics of our first time sledding! Love your hat by the way!
14 comments:
That was super fun! Thanks for going with us! we need to have another get together soon! Loves!
I also had a GREAT time sledding. what a blast. It is great to have friends like you. It is doubly (is that a word) great that we are also related.
--topher
oh man, so fun!! i'm so glad you guys are back on board for sleddng!! last year was a bit traumatizing!!!!!!!!!!
awesome pictures, love the close up of my krystal. oh so cute. your kids are the best.
the hot chocolate and donuts look so dang gooooood!!!!!!!!
love you guys!
lv plonnie
How fun!! Your kids are so cute!!
LAME! I can't watch the Video-it says I Need a friends request. What's up with that?
Anyways looks like you guys had a great time! Glad everyone was okay!
i cant watch the videa either it says the same thing as m our favorite however you guys make sledding and the snow look like tons of fun.
Sorry about the video. I put it on "private" setting on You-Tube. I didn't realize it would effect my blog. I've fixed it, I think. It's not SUPER exciting anyway. Just that Krystal ONLY went down on her bottom. She preferred not to use the sleds. hahaha. I thought that was a hoot.
Sledding as a family is so much fun!!! Loved the video of Krystal "sledding" down the hill on her bum. Who needs a sled when you can move that fast on your own?! When we went a couple of weeks ago, that's how Zach preferred doing it. Maybe they feel more in control that way.
I LOVE your pictures! They always come out so cute. Glad you had fun at New years. We missed you guys.
I LOVE your pictures! They always come out so cute. Glad you had fun at New years. We missed you guys.
I LOVE your pictures! They always come out so cute. Glad you had fun at New years. We missed you guys.
I LOVE your pictures! They always come out so cute. Glad you had fun at New years. We missed you guys.
I LOVE your pictures! They always come out so cute. Glad you had fun at New years. We missed you guys.
We had an old runner sled that is AWESOME! It goes so far! We used it down in Price and had a great time with it! I need to post pics of our first time sledding! Love your hat by the way!
Post a Comment