Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Part 2)

Christmas Eve and Christmas day are so much fun. Mom got most of the pics of Christmas Eve. I need you to e-mail them to me, if that's okay. I can't copy and save the ones from your blog for some reason. We had a yummy dinner and a cute Christmas program. Afterwards we surprised Mom and Dad with a new ping-pong table for Christmas. Very exciting. I also got this funny picture of Mom sitting in Ethan's carseat. Mom and Dad took Grandma and Grandpa home - and used Kristy and James' car. That carseat is pretty much in there permanently ... but, the awesomest thing is that Mom actually fits EASILY in the dang thing!

I love Christmas morning. I always have - and I still do. I love my kids sleepy eyes, bed heads, and excited-ness! For some reason Krystal has always has amazing morning hair. I don't know how she gets so lucky? hahaha!


Krystal took forever to go through her stuff ... perhaps because she had to put it all in a pile one by one. Marissa and Aaron's stuff was everywhere!


Aaron had time to run into the family room to play his new Batman Wii game while Krystal finished making her pile before we opened family presents.


Marissa will be working hard the rest of the year to try to stay on her new ripstick.

Princess Krystal.
I love the holidays. I need to get pictures of our fun 4-wheeling day ... and the rest of Christmas Eve, and I'll be posting those soon too. ;)

3 comments:

Linz said...

What a fun Christmas! Krystal is so cute! I am glad you had a great holiday!!

The Olsen Family said...

Not surprising that your mom can fit into a child's carseat. She is and always has been so tiny. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Sounds like Krystal has lots of personality...just like you, Michelle.

Jeremy said...

okay, now i'm the 3rd comment. i think i'm dreaming. you usually get like 39 comments!! hahaha!!!!

i LOVE the one of krys in the princess dress. she IS a princess. I LOVE her!!!

your mom... wow... she can fit in that seat. wow. i have no other words. and she's a grandma. she is something to aspire to be, isn't she?!!!

lv plonnie