Monday, March 16, 2009

Aaron's 7th Birthday

Aaron had a super fun birthday this year! He invited 10 friends over for a SPY party ... so a lot of the day was spent setting up ....
Here is the balloon pit all ready to go ...
We had the Millers over for Dad's yummy thinnies first thing in the morning. It seriously felt like Christmas to me. Aaron was so excited he was skipping all over the place.
He got a Fuzion Scooter to keep him busy this Summer ...

Kristy and James helped us finish setting up for the Detective Training Obstacle Course. The kids loved the balloon pit!

Here are some random shots of the partay ...
The "Laser Room": (Marissa had 2 of her friends come to help ... I would NOT have survived without them!)


Here is AJ in part of the Booby Trapped kitchen:
Here are the kids in the Detective Disguise Relay:


After the obstacle course ... destroying the pit:


Happy Birthday, my sweet buddy!!

Shadow suspect line-up. Only two kids picked their own profile. :) Aaron invited ONE girl to his party (bless her heart). The funny thing is .... Aaron thought her profile was his .... and Rachelle thought Aaron's profile was hers. hahahaha!
I think it was a good day. I'm so lucky to have my Aar-Bear. He is seriously the best son I could ask for. Happy Birthday, Aaron!

10 comments:

M- your favorite said...

You are right he is the BEST kid ever! I love him to death. Sure looks like you guys had a bunch of fun. Michelle you come up with the best ideas. I love it!

Linz said...

What a GREAT party! I love the Laser room! SO clever! Happy birthday Aaron!!!!

tiffany said...

happy birthday aaron!!!!!!

it looks like tons of fun was had by all i love the cake

Katy said...

That is such an Awesome idea for a party! I love it! Great thinking, and it looks like so much fun! Especially the balloon pit!

Jeremy said...

can you even believe he is 7 years old??!?!?!!! times flies, especially with a kid as cool and as GOOD as aaron! and kevin absolutely LOVED the party! he talked about it for days. and that balloon pit looks AWESOME! i say next time we get together, we make an adult one and have at it. hahaha! what a great party michelle! i don't know how you do everything that you do. ever thought of teaching a class??? i'd be first in line. i'd pay too. love you!
lv plonnie

mandi said...

WOW!! You have the best parties! Everything is so cute - as usual. Happy Birthday Aaron!

Pam and Rand said...

Wow - all I can say is that looked like alot of work! What a sweetie Aaron is - Happy B-Day!

Pat and Brent said...

He was so excited! What a sweet heart. I love that boy soooooooo much!!
That was a great idea for a party. Looks like it turned out great. Fun memories for a lot of kids.

Larry and Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Aaron, it sounds like a fun party!!! Michelle I will get that pattern in the mail, my printer is not being cooperative! Love to all the Henson Family, Aunt Cindy

Jeremy said...

YOu always have such a cute birthday parties. It will be fun for the kids to look back on.