Well, it's been over a week now - but Krystal DID finally get her cast off. Haleluah!! Bathing a 3 year old with a bag over her arm is not the funnest thing I've ever done, to say the least. I only got pics with my cell phone - and the USB ports on our computer are dorky and temperamental ... but, I was finally able to get the pics downloaded ... with a lot of patience, motivational words, cussing, and jiggling of cords for my computer. :)
Here is Krys giving us her tough face before the cast comes off ...
Here is Krys giving us her tough face before the cast comes off ...
She's not worried AT ALL ...
Aaron, on the other hand - can't even bear to watch (notice him in the background) hahaha! So sweet. He was SO anxious. (No worries - he got a sticker too. :))!
She was a little wary of using her arm the rest of the day ... and pretty much kissed it every few seconds or so ...
The first thing Aaron said when the cast was off (and after he finally looked) was, "Wow, her arm is so skinny!" It really was, even though this picture doesn't show it that great. It just seemed so delicate and weak. (It's totally back to normal now ... a week and a few days later).
Now, keep in mind - I'm not sure it is totally like me to post pictures such as this last one. But, Kent told me to be sure to take a picture of her arm after the cast came off. It's pretty nasty, but cleared up quick ...
She was sportin' the grooviest outfit that day, eh? Ahhh - to be 3 again. We're happy to have her arm back!





9 comments:
oh she is brave im glad its finally off
What a cutie! I am glad she was so brave and that the cast is off! And I am glad that cleared up! Ew!
Aaron is so sweet! What wonderful kids you have!
I love aaron in the background! so funny. I also love the tough face! hooray that the cast is off! In high school I had a cast on my leg- and got so sick of it that we cut it off with a kitchen knife. It took a really long time to do it though.
She is so cute! I love her outfit! You are such a great mom Michelle! I love your kids so much! Cute little Aaron his so so funny!
Eww! That after arm is yucky! Glad that she is all better now! I love that she had to kiss it every-so-often, and that Aaron couldn't watch! How Sweet!
She is so cute! And I'm sure I've been in that room before holding a child down to get stitches! Not sure, but somehow its all too fimiliar!
LOVE the pictures!! i love her before face. oh my goodness, she should model! she's the cutest thing i've ever seen in my life! and i LOOOOVE her outfit. she can work any outfit, that's for sure. she so precious; she kisses her arm every so often. very very cute. aaron, what a cutie. he couldn't bare to see krystal even possibly get hurt. he's the best big brother. hooray to have krysie's arm back!!!!! tell her i can't wait to cuddle and tell her more stories.
I like the after arm pic - thanks
Awww - so glad she's all better. Love the kisses on her own arm - so funny! She's so cute. Love the necklace, too. Such a little lady.
Post a Comment