We knew he would do fabulous -- but, we were quite surprised at what a little performer Aaron is. He didn't act nervous at all for Piano Festival this year. He was the first one in his group to play ... just walked right up on stage and played like a professional! After his first song ... the audience all started applauding. He was a little surprised - and looked out into the crowd with a big huge smile. His next song was the best I have ever heard him play. Some guy came up to him afterwards and said, "I'm sure you got plenty of stars on your certificate ... you are amazing!" (If you get a star with your score - that means a judge gave you a perfect score - 100% - not very common). Aaron had two judges ... and as you can see -- TWO stars!!
WOW!!!
And here's M and Dee at the Jazz game last night We had a blast with M and the Jacksons! Thanks Brand and Teener for keeping Krystal and Aaron. Definitely good times. Aaaaand - the Jazz rocked!

9 comments:
okay, michelle, i know i texted you about it, but again, i loved your comment. that was SO FUNNY! it was the kind of funny where i slap my leg and throw my head back. now, i know i shouldn't admit that because it's so weird, but i just had to tell you! thanks for making me laugh, always!
okay, now WOW. a perfect score! i am soooo not surprised. aaron is great at EVERYTHING he does. just like you. in fact i was asking tyler the other night how you do it. i mean, i really need you to tutor me. you seem to have it all together. really! so aaron is just like his amazing mama! and i love that picture of him, what a handsome boy. he is so dang good looking.
and how fun that you got to go the jazz game!! last time we were there kevin was a little babe. how fun that you got to go. and with some fun people no less!! what a great time.
can't wait to hang again, miss you already, love you so many!
congrats aaron that is great
glad you guys had fun at the jazz game
Wow Aaron!! Congratulations! That is wonderful! I wish I could have been there to hear it! Way to go Aaron! So cool!!
I want to go to a Jazz game sometime too! I am glad you all had fun!!
Aaron is amazing! I am so not surprised he got 2 stars. I am a little jealous though.
The Jazz game was AWESOME! It's fun to go with first timers.
We should do it again.
Way to go Aaron - what a cutie!
Great Job Aaron!!! It does sound fun to go to a jazz game!!! By the way Michelle you wanted that pattern for the ragtime tote bag. I have it for you. Could you please send me your address and phone number along with your MOM & Dad's and the rest of your family. We are getting a wedding list together. My email is lawcintay@netzero.net and my phone is 702-631-9694 at home and new cell is 702-445-2377. Hope to hear from you soon...Love Ya, Cindy
Neat! That is so great! I always wish I had learned to play the piano! Congrats to Aaron!
Good job Aaron!
That's so awesome!! It makes me feel really guilty - I keep putting off teaching my kids. WAY TO GO AARON!!
Post a Comment