We have a quirky family. Those of you that know us well can agree whole-heartedly. :) So ... my whole life ... whenever I vacuum - I really like the vacuum lines to line up and be straight. Weird, I know - but it just looks right to me ... and I know I've vacuumed every square inch! :)
Since Krystal has come around - I've had to learn to live without my neat, nice vacuum lines. She calls them "stripes" in the carpet and absolutely HATES them. So ... she usually follows me around while vacuuming to vacuum out the stripes. Tonight she came AFTER I was done - and I was able to catch her on camera.
Silly quirky girl!
Since Krystal has come around - I've had to learn to live without my neat, nice vacuum lines. She calls them "stripes" in the carpet and absolutely HATES them. So ... she usually follows me around while vacuuming to vacuum out the stripes. Tonight she came AFTER I was done - and I was able to catch her on camera.
Silly quirky girl!
Is quirkiness just genetic?
Oh, and just so I never forget ... a few Krystal-isms:
1. After several nice days - we had a small snow storm. Krystal got out of the car, looked around at all the flurry-ing snow and said, "Man, mom - the weather man must be really angry today!"
2. To Tyler in the middle of Sacrament Meeting: Krystal - "Daddy, I really like to hunt!" Tyler - "You like to hunt? What do you hunt?" Krystal - "eggs" (We must have been talking about Easter coming up or something.)
3. After a long silence in the car: Krystal - "Mom - what was that bad word again?" Me - "I'm not going to give you a list of bad words to choose from." Krystal - "Well, Santa Claus doesn't like it when we say bad words." Me - "You are right."
8 comments:
She is so DAMN cute!!!
Was that one of the bad words?
we love you krystal!
i love her. she's so cute. i just love her! keep these krystal isms coming. she's my most favoritest thing!
she is a cutie pie
I vacuum out kent's stripes too :)
I love it when you call me and tell me her funny things. She is such a smarty pant! She is so dang cute!
Krystal is a one of a kind, determined little girl. She's a major sweetheart. Love that girl!
Ok, I've been reading all your blogs and catching up. You and your family have officially become the best entertainment tonight. Since The Office was on, that's quite a compliment! You ARE quirky, and that's exactly why we love you guys so much.
Post a Comment