"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
More Krystal ...
Today in Primary, Krystal gave the 3rd Article of Faith. She's been learning it ALL month, and was so SO excited to recite it today in Primary. She did a fabulous job!
I loved it when she was telling me the Primary pres. reaction - "Gramma, after my talk she said 'holy 'moke!' Yes shes pretty dang impressive rattling off the first 3. Grandpa told her she'll be able to graduate from primary before she's finished with Sunbeams!
(from Elijah) this is great! You two are excellent parents, and your kids are terrific. I enjoy keeping up with you--and that spy party looked very fun!
YOu have always amazed me! YOu are like super mom..you should write a book for me..to teach me how to be just like you! I've been thinking so much about your amazing kids and their memorization..we need to get back in the habit.
15 comments:
wow she did do a fabulous job
she is so cute can i keep her?
Good job krystal!!! can you teach that to sophie cute girl!!!
That's so cute. So impressive in her memorization skills!
She is so sweet! GOOD JOB! She sure is a keeper!
That as so cute!!! SHe is a doll! Great job Krystal!!
Oh my heck she is cute! Is she really old enough to do that?! I just know that my parenting is so sub-par!
I loved it when she was telling me the Primary pres. reaction - "Gramma, after my talk she said 'holy 'moke!' Yes shes pretty dang impressive rattling off the first 3. Grandpa told her she'll be able to graduate from primary before she's finished with Sunbeams!
Go Krystal! I am very impressed. How old is she again? Love your family!
(from Elijah) this is great! You two are excellent parents, and your kids are terrific. I enjoy keeping up with you--and that spy party looked very fun!
You do such a great job of keeping up on blogging! Krystal is too cute. My kids have been learning the A of F too. Hunter likes to sing the songs.
Smarty pants!! That's very impressive! Such a cute little voice.
Wow! I am impressed. You can tell that she has a great mom who is teaching her such important things. I'm not sure I could even do that! So cute!
YOu have always amazed me! YOu are like super mom..you should write a book for me..to teach me how to be just like you!
I've been thinking so much about your amazing kids and their memorization..we need to get back in the habit.
she is SO CUTE!! i want to give her the world. our family just enjoyed her cute-ness. seriously, what would we do without her???!!
hi michelle if you or someone cloud please email them to me i would appreciate it thanks
Post a Comment