I just love Thanksgiving. A long weekend to hang out with family ... eat lotsa good food ... shop 'til ya drop ... and just feel the spirit of the holidays and excitement in the air. I. LOVE. IT!!
Mom and Dad always make the yummiest food ... and Thanksgiving they pull out all of the stops. Mmmmmm Mmmmmm good!
Even Kristy Annie totally redeemed herself (from her pie making skills) and brought some incredibly looking ... AND tasting homemade rolls:
Dad carved the turkey while James caught a few zzzzzzzz's ... and Tyler cracked himself up by sticking crayons in James' ear (while James slept right on):
We just love being together and hanging out ... but, Melynda always manages to make the day extra fun for the kiddos. She had crafts, treats, movies, and games goin' for them all day! Thanks M!
I am so lucky to have my Mom and my Grandma and my Marissa. Can you just feel the love?!?
Games and lounging are just a must on Thanksgiving Day!
I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We sure did! I'm so grateful for my family and friends!
6 comments:
Yea for Thanksgiving!! What a wonderful day! THanks for sharing!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! The crayons cracked me up!
I'm so glad mom and dad came to your house, they refused to come to mine. I hated the thought of them being alone all day. Poor dad looks so old. I'm glad you had a good day. I love Thanksgiving.
Thanks Michelle- for taking pictures and for also making the day a great day! I also love Holidays- I love long weekends, it's so much fun! It's great to get together!
Yes, I'm afraid it may be dad's last Thanksgiving - he is so old and frail. It was very hard transporting them safely but I'm glad they came. It was a great day - and weekend. Love my Family!!!
Looks like a perfect Thanksgiving. I haven't seen your parents forever. I love how Melinda plans fun things for the kids- what an aunt!!! It was fun seeing your two boys at McEwan's baptism.
Post a Comment