Aaron: Obi Wan Kenobi (wow. I just had to look up how to spell that :)) Krystal: Thumbelina
We had the kids play ring-toss to win lotsa fun prizes ...
... these vampire teeth were the favorite. :)
I LOOOOOVE this picture of Ryan and Tyler. Tyler just put this wig (of Jeremy's) on for fun ... and to act strange as he does from time to time :) ... I laugh right out loud at the look Ryan is giving him. I believe he gets that look EVERY time we hang out with Ryan. hahaha.
The kids played BINGO to win even more treats .... and then we had a costume relay where each team raced to put on 5 different costume pieces and then act the Halloween move drawn from a bowl. It was a huge hit:
We had donut eating contests (and obviously had the Jazz game going) ...
... and decorated cookies.
We sure love being with the WHOLE Jenson clan. So. Much. Fun.
4 comments:
+wow how fun i may have to start that after im married
I love Halloween! Thanks for posting! Looks like a lot of fun!
What a fun party! Love Ty in the wig - too funny.
i love ty in the wig too! that's great. those jenson kiddos all are so cute. i love how ty just hung with marissa so much. and they were a good match with their orange and black. the custome rely was my favorite of all time. the kids loved that so much. and i love the lori did it. i love lori, she's awesome. love you too!!! you brought such fun games. i hope we do that ever year!!!
Post a Comment