We dug a big ol' trench - and plopped them in! (We DID make sure they were facing the right direction). We couldn't find any fertilizer or root enhancer or anything ... but, we're hoping for the best.
Now they are buried safe and sound in the cold ground ... a little hope for Spring to get here sooner than later.
5 comments:
Oooo! Good luck! I hope they come up beautifully! Show pictures!
I am sure they will come up just fine! Tulips are a no brainer and they always come up. I planted some more tulips this year because we all need some color after a long cold winter! You will love them!
Can't wait to see what comes up. It seems like such a miracle. Looking forward to spring.
That is so much fun! I can't wait to see them! I hope they all turn out pretty! I am sure they will.
tulips are my favorite!! i can't wait to see pictures of them up. love the pics. you look good in orange!
Post a Comment