"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Taylor Family Halloween Party 2009
We all had a great time, as usual, at the Taylor Family Halloween Party. Being with everybody and seeing all the fun costumes is always a big hit!
Vivi and Krystal were twinner Thumbelina's this year. Super cute!
I sure love my grandma and grandpa so much. They are such fabulous people ... and we owe these traditional get-togethers to grandma's devotion and insistence. I'm so grateful! (gotta love Paul's background pics ... always)
This year the kids were able to fish for prizes in an awesome fishing pond ... and we all danced to "The Monster Mash" after watching videos of previous years' skits and dances. It's kindof crazy to think that we have had this Halloween Party every year for over 30 years ... and skits and video-ed dances to prove it!
My kids don't see these guys often ... but they sure seem to love being together when they can. :) Aaron and Kobe ----- Krystal and Oliver. Cuteness flowing over.
I really think the hit of the party (besides the skits, of course) was the face painting. Look at this amazing crown Krystal got. Aaron didn't want his face painted - but, he can be an original "Paul" if given a goofy prop. LOL.
Thanks Taylor clan for another spook-tacular Halloween party!
So cute! We had a great time as well! Thanks for the ring toss and the fun prizes! My children loved it! I need your physical address, so if you ever get a chance could you email it to me! Thanks!
7 comments:
It was fun. We have been having these parties for as long as I can remember!
it was tons of fun im glad i went
Looks like soooo much fun! I wish we could have been there~
Great pics! The face painter was super talented - a big hit. I'm so glad you got those pictures of grandma and grandpa. I think they enjoyed it.
It is fun to watch all the kids and see that they are having such a good time! The face painter was amazing!
Love your pictures! It was fun. Who painted that fishing thing? That was really cute!
So cute! We had a great time as well! Thanks for the ring toss and the fun prizes! My children loved it! I need your physical address, so if you ever get a chance could you email it to me! Thanks!
Post a Comment