Friday, March 19, 2010

Aaron's 8th

Aaron's Birthday was on a Sunday this year, so Grandma Pat and Grandpa Brent made sure to throw him a special party.  When Mom called and told Aaron she wanted to make his favorite dinner for his birthday, Aaron did not even hesitate to tell her he wanted steak and mashed potatoes.  So, steak and potes he got!  :)  Ahhh - my parents love him.

I love this little Meggie ... she was very determined to get herself a handful of cake, except that M had ahold of her pants and she just couldn't quite get close enough.  haha.

Opening presents ... it's a group effort:

Aaron got to be star student for the whole week following his Sunday birthday.  Unfortunately, we all got sick YET AGAIN (insert many curse words here) -- and he missed several days that week with strep throat.  Sad.  :(  The GOOD thing about strep throat is that he finally got on an antibiotic and it has cleared up ALL of his symptoms that he's had for a long while.  Marissa also was put on an antibiotic this same week (although it was for an infected finger - not her sinus issues) - but it has cleared up all her symptoms too.  Yay!  Now if I can just get to 100%.  I've been to the doctor twice thinking their was no end in sight to my misery, but I'm finally starting to feel better this weekend.  TANGENT ... now back to birthday:

We celebrated all of the March birthdays at the Jensons this last Sunday.  Here are the b-day buddies:
Brett, Lori, Aaron, and Kyle
It was a fun day.  Aaron and Kyle both got Mario shirts --- and they were both huge fans.  :)  So cute.

Happy Birthday my sweet AarBear!  I am a very lucky Mom to have you in my life.  You are so sweet, kind, generous, loving, smart and funny.  You are an incredible example to all of those around you and you always strive to do your best and choose the right.  I will forever be striving to be worthy of raising you.  I love you three million google scooters and 5 hundred pieces!!

5 comments:

Linz said...

Looks like a great birthday! Aaron is such a sweet young man! I am glad the antibiotics helped both Aaron and Marissa! I hope you get feeling 110% better RIGHT NOW! (I'll be praying for you!)

Happy Birthday Aaron!!

Pat and Brent said...

We DO love that sweet boy!! He is one awesome kid. Glad we could accomodate a few little wishes for him.

tiffany said...

wow looks like tons of fun i love birthdays

Unknown said...

soooo cute!! aaron IS such a great kid!!!!! love all the pics!! i can't believe he's growing so fast. i love him!!

mandi said...

He is SO adorable! Happy Birthday Aaron!