Thursday, March 4, 2010

Onward ...

The weather was beautiful ... and, although I was really feelin' all the walking around in my legs and feet by the time we got home ... the kids all just fell asleep the second their heads hit their pillows.  Look at all the fun we had!

Here we are inside the Eyring Science Center.  Marissa came here for a Young Women Activity and has been begging for us all to go ever since.  She was really excited to show everyone her favorite things.

I loved watching the (old) Jenson boys explore.  Ty, Bran, AND Jers are all so naturally curious.  I really got a kick out of them experimenting and reading the explanations and what-not.  They certainly are related.  I bet they're all three the same on the toy aisle at the store too.  Tyler sure gets distracted down those aisles.  :)  And ... haha - I just love cute Julia peeking in on that picture on the right.

Thank HEAVENS for Aunt Tina this trip, because Krystal was such a grump - and Tina just kept makin' her smile and giggle!
LOVED this picture of Aaron lifting TyTy :)
Ahhh - that was really a fun day.

5 comments:

M- your favorite said...

WOW! Looks like you guys had a blast! Krystal she is so funny!

Justin and Lacie said...

It looks like you had a great time! I need to find out where that place is - I am sure my kids would love it.

Linz said...

How cool! I love that picture of Aaron and Ty-ty too!

mandi said...

Man, I haven't been there in the longest time. Good idea!

Unknown said...

fun times!!!