"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Falling in Love
I found this picture on Marissa's camera. She took it on Christmas. Can I just tell you that I fall in love a little more with my sweet hubby when I look at this? I just LOVE him!
6 comments:
Awwww! That is sweet!
Michelle- You do have a keeper! Ty is such a great guy! We sure do love him!
I second M's comment. Ty is an amazing father - so loving and patient. We sure do love him.
I love that picture - so cute!
Too cute!
ty is the best..... this pic is so cute. awwwh. frame it!
Post a Comment