I love the library. I mean, seriously -- LOVE it! They offered a "Princess Class" for 4 and 5 year olds one Saturday afternoon, and I am SO glad Krystal went. It has been several weeks ago and she still talks about it non-stop. The girls were visited by Aurora and her sister-in-law (Prince Phillip's sister) and instructed on how to be proper princesses. Best. Class. EVER!
They colored tiaras and read a story before the princess came in, and Krystal worked mighty hard on her tiara ... she colored all through the story and when the princess first came in. But, when the princess asked all the minis to stand up so she could see their beautiful dresses, Krystal dropped her marker and stood up as high as she could on her tippie toes and did a big twirl. She was in the very back, but, I am telling you -- it was as if a ray of sunshine were spotlighting her with angels singing -- she was just so sweet. (I'm not prejudiced at ALL!) :)
The princesses talked about good manners and sitting proper and being honest and working hard and getting an education and more. It was really something. Krystal has a.maz.ing. posture ever since (she already sat quite feminine-ly as it is), but now she truly sits princess-esque.
And, I just loved this picture, because Krystal is so so small for a nearly 5-year-old. She always surprises people with her nonstop speaking skills and smarts. She is a true princess ... I am convinced ... this class was made for her. :)





5 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness! SOOOOO cute! I am glad she had such a great time! What a fun class! I must know where that lady got that awesome dress! (Or at least a pattern! I must have it!)
That is THE cutest!! Krystal is indeed a princess. I miss having a little girl...:( They're so fun! I can't believe your library is doing stuff like that - AWESOME!
THAT IS SO CUTE! She was so happy about it. I am so gald she got to go. What a fun thing for her! She is such a princess.
oh how fun she is the prettiest princess there
oh my deary me!! krystal is sooooooooooooooooo precious!!! she could actually be the one teaching the class. she already knows everything, right?! she's so dang cute!! and it's funny she's so small! why is she so small?! i LOVE it!!! she is just to die for cute!
Post a Comment